Featured post

Drifting

Falling freely through seas of emptiness. Tossing, turning, drifting, lifeless. At the speed of light. Lost all count of time. Seeping thro...

Sunday 5 July 2015

Drifting

Falling freely through seas of emptiness. Tossing, turning, drifting, lifeless. At the speed of light. Lost all count of time. Seeping through the sub zero temperatures of space, leaving behind a trail of frost and despair. Headed towards nowhere. Weightlessly floating through the dark matter. Lost in a dream where I am finally united with her. The visions appear at random. Vivid, peregrine and inviolable. The darkness gives way.

Thousands of miles away, her scent sends every corner of me into a tumultuous frenzy. Her zealousness clasps me as the claws of a heathen fire spitting dragon unleashed to decimate every bit of me.  I have waited many a centuries for this. Yearned for this moment since as long as I can remember. I give in to her monstrous pull.

She's a precious jewel in this vast blackness. Glowing & shining from far far away. Conquered and routed out, every pulse of my conscience is in servile submission to her indomitable radiance at once. I am drawn to her as a mindless wasp towards the Venus. I am whirled towards her, unbound, uncontrolled. At the speed of knots, I cover vast distances in matter of seconds. No heavenly body can hinder my course. My lust for her skin is uncontainable. I'm dragged towards her in willingness. Nothing can stop me. No, not even the entity called god.

I can no longer contend this wait of ages as I approach her atmosphere. Her aura sends tremors wreaking havoc through me. Coming out of the eternal cold, her touch makes me realise the meaning of warmth. I feel alive after a millennia of twilight. My pulse flutters. My veins explode. Sparks go off. No friction can stop me now as I am lit up brighter than the sun. I caress her layers of softness as I come through with self destructive velocity. I am her shooting star. Her arms open wide as she embraces me as I am.

This is how I always picture it in my every dream. And the trance continues.

This is the end of me as I knew. It is my rebirth as I now know.

The chain reaction doesn't take too long. The surface of the sun burns with as much intensity as she impinges on me. I head towards my inevitability. From a ball of flames to a bright white spark, I turn to ashes and rain down upon her, lighting up her skies, bringing down shimmers of satisfaction.

I merge with her.
Alas, I am one with her.
Complete.
With life again
I am replete.
I am not a lone soul anymore.
I have found my gravity.

15 comments:

  1. This is magnificent!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. You're a decent writer yourself. Don't put your pen down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving behind such kind words. Thanks again, glad you visited.

      Delete
  2. This is stupendous. Such depth, profoundness and meaning.

    Mind me asking, who is the lucky girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much saru.. Just wandered off :) m d lucky guy here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she must be super pleased to know that. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks again Saru!! :) was just thinking, actually you r d one who does a stupendous job of consistent beatiful writing along with keeping track and replying back to hundreds of ur fans.. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, but it's quite few in number. I consider myself lucky that my friends grace my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful. So deep and powerful.



    http://girlwiththeblackdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felt like it was me having this experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully portrayed.

    Exceptional piece indeed!

    Thanks for your incredible words on my blog! It's great to have discovered your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the encouragement. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete